Shared by TravisM
This is so true of Seattleites! (and I’m one by birth)
6 Day Forecast for Seattle
Living here has taught me that we, as Seattleites, are apparently entitled to complain about absolutely anything we want. I hate the rain! I hate the sun! All this oxygen is killing me!
Urban Dictionary gets it right:
1. Any person living in or within ten miles of the city of Seattle, WA.
2. Is easily agitated when tourist asks to see the original Starbucks, Microsoft or Kurt Cobain’s house. True Seattleites do not care for these things.
3. Considers Seattle to be the best city on Earth.
4. Is a pretentious coffee snob due to the thousands of delicious coffee houses and rostaries that surround them.
5. Any person who knows not to visit Pike Place Market on a Saturday.
6. Any person who was disappointed by EMP.
7. Anybody who knows that “eating dicks” means eating burgers.
8. Any person that hates it when Californians drive through Washington and cry about the rain and the cold.
9. Typically a city that is completely devoid of soccer moms.
On the 8th day God created Seattle