I can’t wait until certain things are “official” – then I’ll be fairly free to write about all the amazing, cool, great, fantastic things going on… But until then – I’ll just have to wait, and you too. So right now I’ll just post some random thoughts from my quick lunch “break”.
- I can’t wait to someday live in the center of a city, I am a urban dweller by heart.
- I have a huge travel bug in me right now, although we were just on a trip, I want to take a trip to some far away city somewhere.
- Cars are not what people really think they are – you know how much I get done while riding the bus or train – A LOT. Sure, slightly slower at times, and not “always” there – but the potential is there for amazing livability without cars. I know some places “need” cars, maybe we should think about how we live and move around?
- When thinking about the Church and ministry, and living a Christian life, I’ve got a lot of thoughts on that… just not sure where to start… maybe I shouldn’t care where I start?
- Emma is growing SOOO fast, and I can’t seem to see her enough!
- Alexis and I are working on a big idea… can’t wait to reveal it.
Thanks, that’s pretty much it for now – much more after “details” go official.